Booze, Bourbon

Five Great Bourbons Under $25

Comments Off on Five Great Bourbons Under $25 24 December 2012

Some days you’re looking for some good bourbon, but you don’t have a lot of money to spend. You want something that is good enough to enjoy neat, but cheap enough to use in a cocktail. For just those occasions, here’s list of five great bourbons under $25.

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon, Enjoyment, Jokes, Laughter, Scotch, Whiskey

How to Cook a Turkey in 20 Easy Steps

Comments Off on How to Cook a Turkey in 20 Easy Steps 22 November 2012

Step 1: Go buy a turkey; Step 2: Take a drink of bourbon, scotch, or whiskey; Step 3: Put turkey in the oven… Happy Thanksgiving!

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon

On the topic of BOURBON [Infographic]

Comments Off on On the topic of BOURBON [Infographic] 15 September 2012

14 Fun facts about bourbon from our friends at Wild Turkey in honor of Bourbon Heritage Month… September. Things every bourbon lover should know.

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon, Enjoyment

Profile of the Average American Bourbon Drinker

Comments Off on Profile of the Average American Bourbon Drinker 25 June 2012

13.1% of Americans regularly drink bourbon; the other 86.9% are really missing out on the fun.

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon

National Bourbon Day ~ June 14th

Comments Off on National Bourbon Day ~ June 14th 14 June 2012

At Sex, Cigars & Booze Lifestyle Magazine every day is bourbon day, but today is officially National Bourbon Day. Celebrate America’s “Native Spirit”

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon, Enjoyment

The Top 10 Bourbons

2 Comments 23 February 2012

Who knows… our favorite Bourbon of all time could be resting comfortably in a charred oak barrel right now high in a Kentucky warehouse, waiting to be discovered! In the meantime, enjoy our selections of top 10 Bourbons.

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon

The Secret Life of Bourbon Barrels

Comments Off on The Secret Life of Bourbon Barrels 31 October 2011

By law, bourbon must be aged in new, charred oak barrels. After the golden liquid is removed, the barrels are sold and reused to make rum, tequila, Scotch, and Irish whiskey. Furthermore, as you will discover from the following infographic, bourbon barrels are also used to make a variety of other things that can only be improved by aging in bourbon barrels.

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon, Recipes

Bourbon Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

Comments Off on Bourbon Pumpkin Pie Milkshake 19 October 2011

Looking for a unique cocktail to serve at an upcoming Halloween party or maybe something different for Thanksgiving? Well, since bourbon goes so well with almost anything, why not bourbon and pumpkin.

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon, Enjoyment

What is the origin of the term ‘booze’?

1 Comment 13 July 2011

There are a number of stories about the origin of the term ‘booze.’ However, in the USA the term came from a whiskey distiller whose last name was Booz.

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon, Enjoyment

Buffalo Trace Distillery One-Of-A-Kind Millennium Barrel

Comments Off on Buffalo Trace Distillery One-Of-A-Kind Millennium Barrel 08 June 2011

“This was special barrel of whiskey and we want to do something with the bottles to help those in need,” said Kris Comstock, Buffalo Trace Brand Manager. “We really hope whiskey enthusiasts and collectors will help some deserving non-profit groups raise serious money. These 174 bottles are beautiful and the bourbon tastes amazing. Our goal is to raise $200,000 for charity!”

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon, Enjoyment

Introducing Devil’s Cut Bourbon by Jim Beam

2 Comments 25 May 2011

Jim Beam® introduces Jim Beam® Devil’s Cut™, a bold new bourbon that’s crafted with flavor unlocked from inside the barrel wood. They’ve perfected a process that actually pulls out the rich whiskey trapped inside the barrels’ wood after they’re emptied. They wait until this extract develops the perfect balance of bourbon notes, then blend it with 6 year old bourbon and bottle it at 90 proof.

Continue Reading

Booze, Bourbon, Jokes, Laughter

A Bourbon Fishing Story

Comments Off on A Bourbon Fishing Story 05 April 2011

I went fishing this morning, but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. “Frogs are good bass bait” I thought to myself.

Continue Reading
Subscribe & Follow:

T-Shirts & Apparel

Click on image to visit shop…



© 2017 Sex, Cigars & Booze Lifestyle Magazine.