Booze may not solve your problems, but neither will water or milk.
Research shows that there are a number of reasons we enjoy booze. The number one reason is socialization. People drink in social settings as a way of fitting in and to reduce their stress in meeting and talking with other people. A small number of people drink simply due to peer pressure; however, we are looking at why people do it for enjoyment.
The second reason we drink is, we like the taste. Everyone has his or her favorite, so we all drink what tastes good to us. That’s why when you go the liquor or wine store there are so many choices. Not everyone is a Bourbon or Cognac fan.
The third biggest reason we drink is to relax and de-stress. We use alcohol to chemically adjust our attitude. One drink can make you feel better about the day or at least take your mind off the things that stressed you out during the day.
The next reason people drink is, of course, to get a buzz or to get drunk.
“Have fun, because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink, & enjoy life.”
In addition to the enjoyment of drinking, there are many health benefits to moderate drinking. Over the past decade many reports have come out on the studies that have been conducted extolling the benefits of alcohol. It’s rare to meet someone who hasn’t read at least one report on the benefits of alcohol. At SexCigarsBooze.com, our goal is to be the resource that gives you all information on the benefits of drinking healthy booze.
“A drink a day keeps the shrink away.” ~Edward Abbey
“A good gulp of whisky at bedtime–it’s not very scientific, but it helps.” ~Sir Alexander Fleming, when asked for a cure for colds
Some of the health benefits include:
- Improves Sexual Performance
- Earn 10 to 14% more money
- Helps you sleep
- Reduces the risk of heart attack by 37%
- 30% greater chance of surviving a heart attack
- Reduces the Risk of stroke by 40% to 60%
- Raises your good cholesterol (HDL)
- Reduces dangerous blood clots
- Keeps your blood sugar in check
- Reduces the risk of developing diabetes by 34%
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis
- Reduces the risk of dementia by 42%
- Reduces the risk of Colorectal cancer by 40%
- Reduces the risk of Kidney Cancer by 30%
- Protects against Low Bone Density and Osteoporotic Fractures
- Lowers your risk of gallstones
- Red wine cuts lung cancer risk
- Red Wine Boosts Immune System
- Beer Prevents Prostate cancer
- Beer reduces the risk of forming Kidney Stones
- Whiskey kills cancer cells
- Live longer than abstainers
- 21% to 28% reduction in risk of death from all causes
- Enjoy above average health
- Lower levels of hypertension
- 75% lower risk for Alzheimer’s Disease
- 80% lower risk for senile dementia
- May help improve short-term memory
- Makes you more resistant to the common cold virus
- 30% less likely to develop kidney cancer
- 43% lower chance of having Metabolic Syndrome
- Reduces the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis
- Sharpens your brain
- Prevents Vision Loss
- Study found drinkers are richer than teetotalers