Masturbation is good for you. It is “Sex with someone you love.”
The health benefits of masturbation in women:
• Masturbation helps prevent cervical infections and helps relieve urinary tract infections.
• Masturbation is associated with improved cardiovascular health and lower risk of type-2 diabetes.
• Masturbation can help work against insomnia naturally, through hormonal and tension release.
• Orgasm increases pelvic floor strength.
Psychological and emotional benefits of masturbation in women:
• Improves mood.
• Relieves stress.
• Strengthens our relationship with ourselves.
• Strengthens sexual relationship with partner.
There are two types of people in the world… Those who say they masturbate, and liars.
“Sophisticated persons masturbate without compunction. They do it for reasons of health, privacy, thrift and because of the remarkable perfection of invisible partners.”
~P. J. O’Rourke