Want something different for your next adult party? Prepare these gummy bears about five days before your party and have a blast.
What you need to make them:
- Alcohol of your choice
- Bowl (with a lid is optional, but a lid will prevent alcohol evaporation)
- Gummy Bears
How to make them:
- Put your gummy bears (or other gummy candy) in a bowl of your choice.
- Pour the liquor you are using into the bowl and cover about a 3/4 inch over the top of the gummy bears.
- You can put a lid on them or leave them uncovered if you would like.
- These MUST be left in the fridge, if not they will fall apart and turn into a huge glob of goo.
- The minimum to soak these is about 5 days, but the longer the better for them!
- Make sure to stir them 1-2 times daily to get them evened out.
- You can use ANY kind of alcohol to make these.
- Use flavored alcohol to make them even yummier!
- Alcohol by volume: 7-10 gummy bears equal one shot of the liquor you’re using.
- Yes, they will get you drunk – they are soaked in alcohol!
- They will stay good in the fridge for a very long time!
- Serve them with a toothpick for cleaner eating.