Take a look through the peepholes and see the truth behind the myths people are saying about sex in the USA.
The facts from this infographic restated:
The facts in this infographic are very easy to read, but here they are again, worded in a different way.
- People pretty much everywhere in American have the same amount of sex, which counters the theory that people in big cities do it more.
- Not as many American teenagers are having sex, as you would think.
- There may be more gay women in America than gay men.
- European kids don’t necessarily have more sex than American kids; they are just safer about it.
- Women are more proactive about contraception than the myth leads us to believe.
- Men are pretty serious about birth control.
- Men care more about their partner’s pleasure than the stereotype indicates
- American Internet use is 50% devoted to sex in one way or another. So much for saying Americans aren’t sexually adventurous.
- Americans are pickier about their sexual partners than the rest of the world thinks they are.
- Only 75% of American men are interested in having a threesome, instead of the 100% that is assumed.
- The average sexual encounter lasts 5-10 minutes. Hardly any guy can go all night long.
- American men cheat on their wives mainly because they don’t feel like their wives care, not because they think they have the right to cheat.
- America is more uptight about infidelity than other countries.
- Americans have almost as much sex as French people, who have the most amount of sex.