Sex is like air; it’s not important unless you aren’t getting any.
Sex is more than an act of pleasure; it’s the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it’s almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you’re a part of them.
All aspects of sex can be very enjoyable. Kissing and foreplay have all kinds of wonderful sensations and pleasures. Orgasm is an intense sensation of pleasure, frequently coupled with involuntary actions, such as muscular spasms in numerous areas of the body; a general euphoric sensation and, usually, body movements and vocal sounds are uttered.
As good as all that sounds, the best part of what happens when we have sex is what happens in the brain. The brain is the largest & most important sex organ. The brain controls our sexual responses, releases sex hormones, and it is where all our sex fantasies, and sexual identities live.
Go ahead, enjoy having sex with your partner and celebrate the fact that the sex is so good! “Dare to gasp, sigh, wail, scream, whimper, giggle, or cry for joy the next time you tap your sensual nature! You’re super sexual – and that’s worth getting loud about!” ~Yvonne K. Fulbright, Ph.D., M.S.Ed.
The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender. ~Emil Ludwig
Sex is more than a hormonal release and brief pleasure. Modern science has now proven that sex is good for both your physical and mental health. Sex may help you live a longer, happier, and healthier life due to the health benefits.
Some of the health benefits include:
- Relieves Stress
- Improves Relaxation and Sleep
- More Energy
- Beauty Treatment – look more than 10 years younger
- Burns Calories and overall fitness
- Lower Cholesterol
- Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
- Lower risk of heart attack
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Prevents endometriosis
- Dental Health
- Safest Tranquilizer
- Relieves Pain and Headache
- Natural Antihistamine
- Boosts Immune System
- Improves Blood Flow Circulation
- Improves Sense of Smell
- Improves Bladder Control
- Healthy Prostate and Genitals
- Boosts Self-Esteem, Sense of Well Being, and Marital Bliss
- Live Longer, Stay Younger
- Boost Testosterone, Estrogen and DHEA
- Lowers the level of Cortisol – The stress hormone
- The Healing Power of Intimacy
- Improves your relationship with your mate
- Lowers feelings of insecurity
There is no remedy for sex but more sex.